Criteria for Membership
1. A regular member must be at least 16 years of age. Associate members are age 16-18.
2. Complete an online application, or complete and submit a hardcopy application to a club officer with a non-refundable initiation fee $40 for regular members, $20 for Associate members.
3. Complete a two month probationary period.
4. During your two month probationary period, you will be responsible to your sponsor for any liability, damage or injury. You will have NO voting rights during this period.
5. At the first monthly meeting after the 2 month period, membership will be voted on by secret ballot by all members present.
6. Upon acceptance as a member, dues for the next month are due and you will receive access to club documents.
Note: By completing the form below and clicking on the “Register” button, I am agreeing that I have read and fully accept the above conditions pertaining to my membership in the Roseville Roundhouse Model Railroad Club.
First Name: David Last Name: Jansson
Date Applied: March 7, 2020 at 4:08 pm
Date Approved: March 7, 2020
Street: 9635 Pinehurst Dr.
City: Roseville State: CA Zip: 95747
Cell Phone: (408) 398-2497 Home Phone: (916) 791-0233
Retired. Member of Silican Valley Lines, San Jose. Former member, South Bay Historical RR Society, Santa Clara.
Docent, CSRRM Sacramento. Am an Amtrak Interpreter with the museum.
(Non participating) Member Amador County Model RR Club.
Member, Sacramento Valler Garden RR Society.
Currently work in Large Scare (Fn3) scale. My son Paul (Sacramento Amtrak Mechanic) is very involved in HO scale and inherited all my equipment.
Former owner, PV “Yosemite Falls” PPCX 800114 and “Muir Woods”, ex-NP Travelers Rest PPCX 800288.
Scale Interested In: HO|G|Other