- No Programming on the Main!!
- Ground throw switches must be set back to the main line after leaving a yard or siding.
- Penalties and Fines: $5 for head-on collisions, $1 for rear ending another train, $1 for failing to a switch back to the main line after leaving a yard or siding. Note: All proceeds from penalties/fines go to the club wiener fund for club parties, BBQs, etc.
- Long trains of xx or more cars should be parked in the staging area under the mining and logging area when you need a break. Do not park your trains in sidings for a prolonged period of time (xx or more).
- During special events, all trains will leave the yards going north (towards the window). Any other time, you may start your train in any direction you desire as long as other members are informed of your direction.
N Layout (future)
Switching Layout (future)